Urban Veda Ayurvedic Neem Purifying Protecting Night Cream, 50ml
About this item● Ayurveda Natural Skincare - Ayurveda is an ancient indian health and well-being system harnessing the holistic and therapeutic properties of plants, to naturally balance, cleanse and refresh oil-prone skin with botanicals.
● Enlivening Botanicals - Our nourishing and protective purifying night cream contains enlivening botanicals of cold-pressed pure neem oil, tea tree, witch hazel, spearmint and cypress. Hydrate Your Skin Overnight - Brimming with an abundance of botanicals,our bioactive infusion of mulberry and bearberry, rich in numerous phytoactives, works in synergy with arjuna extract to help to reduce excess sebum,normalise pores and hydrate overnight.
● Essential Skincare Routine - Apply to face,neck and chest with circular massage.Use nightly after cleansing regime.
● Kapha Doshas - Kapha is ruled by the elements earth and water. Generally quite loving and forgiving by nature, kapha types tend to store their energy. Kapha dosha people are the least likely to fall out of balance, but when they do this can manifest as being sluggish, slow and overweight, and mentally they can develop feelings of insecurity or envy. This over-accumulation of energy is evident in slow decision-making tendencies.
Nourish oily and acne-prone skin with our Purifying Protecting Night Cream, bursting with antioxidants and phytonutrients to detoxify congested skin.
● With antibacterial neem oil, healing witch hazel and refreshing spearmint, Purifying Night Cream helps to hydrate throughout the night, whilst mattifying shine, tightening pores, reducing excess sebum and keeping spots at bay.
● A hydrating yet fast-absorbing moisturiser, Purifying Night Cream is packed with omega-rich bio oils and antioxidants to protect and clarify the skin throughout the night, promoting a clear complexion.
● This lightweight, decongesting Night Cream is perfect for those with shiny, breakout-prone skin.
● Naturally formulated to Ayurvedic principles to balance the Kapha dosha.