Urban Veda Reviving Rose Hydrating Toner, 150ml
About this Item
● Ayurveda Natural Skincare - Naturally formulated to ayurvedic principles to embrace the therapeutic properties of plants. Specially formulated to nurture and support moisture, softness and radiance in mature or dry skin.
● Hydrating Toner - Quench your skins this with our delicate rose-infused reviving hydrating toner. Revistalise and replenish skin - enriched with geranium, it works to soothe dry skin whilst aloe vera refreshes and revitalises the skin to an overall brightened and hydrated complexion.
● Rich Botanical Formula - Formulated from rose damask flower water, pomegranate juice, borage, jasmine, evening primrose, aloe vera juice, witch hazel.
● Tri-Doshic Reviving Formula - Tri-Doshic types benefit from neutral products suitable for all three doshas, similarly all dosha types can use tri-doshic products. Urban vedas tridoshic skincare range, rose + botanics, is beneficial for all skin types and is particularly supportive of mature skin in need of replenishment and repair.
Direction of Use:
● After cleansing, apply tonic to cotton pad and then to face and neck, using gentle sweeping movements.
● Allow a minute for botanicals to absorb into the skin, before moisturising.
● Repeat cleansing process twice daily.
Quench your skin's thirst with our delicate rose-infused reviving hydrating toner.
● An essential part of your cleansing routine to remove all traces of cleanser, this toning lotion locks in moisture and balances the ph level of the skin.
● Gently remove impurities and dulling debris with clarifying flower waters, fortified with a vitamin and antioxidant complex and cell-supporting amino acids.
● Reviving hydrating toner is enriched with omega-rich bio oils to improve elasticity and restore suppleness.
● Jasmine helps to reduce the appearance of scars, whilst geranium soothes dry skin, working in synergy with healing aloe vera to revitalise and refresh tired and mature skin.
● Naturally formulated to ayurvedic principles to balance all doshas."